More DECnet/E items

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Jun 29 16:11:10 CDT 2020

Following up on my earlier Y2K fixes for DECnet/E, I implemented proper support in EVTLOG and NCP for the undocumented RSTS feature supporting DECnet over terminal lines.  You can find it in the same place, specifically the "decnete" subdirectory.  The main changes are in the new NCP.TSK; there are also some changes to EVTLOG.TSK to display the events for these circuits correctly.

Documentation is included in that directory.

Enjoy,

	paul