UniSys ClearPath OS/2200 Express?

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Tue Jun 30 13:27:45 CDT 2020

Classic Computer Fans,

Technically this isn't a classic OS, but I suspect its lineage goes back far
enough to be of interest.  Has anyone tried out UniSys ClearPath OS/2200
Express?

    https://www.UniSys.com/offerings/clearpath-forward/clearpath-forward-products/clearpath-os-2200-software/clearpath-os-2200-express

I normally don't run Windows at home, but have set up a Windows 7 VM to try
it out.  It includes a few PDFs, including basic startup and shutdown
procedures.  I haven't found any intro to OS/2200 type docs yet.  If anyone
knows of any, please let me know.  It looks like it could be an interesting
system, if I can ever learn my way around.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.