Odd book

Robert Harrison bobh at tds.net
Fri May 8 01:06:53 CDT 2020

I wrote a program for TicTacToe back in 1975 for a Monroe Calculator. I had a cheat key you could use to launch the game which would allow to win, it only would stop obvious winning situations, otherwise, the calculator would win or tie. My 8 year old sister played so bad, she beat it in winning mode!!!

Sent from my iPhone