SEL 810A running lunar lander

Boris Gimbarzevsky boris at summitclinic.com
Mon May 11 21:57:10 CDT 2020

Nice how machines from that era were well made enough to still work.
Remember that Lunar Lander game from about 1970.  Version I played
was written in FOCAL and run on a TSS-8.  Should try it out on some
kids who think they're great gamers and see how fast they catch on -
once we were able to land without crashing we'd see who could come
down at lowest speed or have most fuel left over after a successful landing.