SEL 810A running lunar lander

Eric Moore mooreericnyc at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:06:31 CDT 2020

And I had entered it countless times before, and made mistakes a fair
number of times, but as far as I recall it had never worked after just
checking all the memory addresses except for that time you see captured in
video *shrug*

This machine is very thermally sensitive, I assume it was just a transient
thermal issue.

-Eric