[cctalk] Replacing the Flyback Transformer From My VAXmate

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Tue May 19 07:01:24 CDT 2020

Rob Jarratt via cctech wrote:

> [...]
I've never saw a list of types with data or compativility list for FBTs.
The best your proably can do is looking for another CRT Monitor with an
similar Voltage (28V) as the power for the horizontal output stage and
look at the schematics of that monitor how the FBT is to be wired to the
CRT and the deflections coils. ..then try to get such an transformer
from somewhere...

Regards,

Holm
info at tsht.de Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741