Living Computer Museum

Michael Mulhern Michael at jongleur.co.uk
Wed May 27 19:05:36 CDT 2020

I live in hope for the tag “for now”.  It’s always my first place to visit
when I fly in to the west coast.

//m

On Thu, 28 May 2020 at 9:58 am, Bill Degnan via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 7:36 PM William Donzelli via cctalk <
> cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> > > They've been closed to visitors since early March I think.
> >
> > A lot of smaller museums are going into hibernation. Most are
> > confident they will reopen sometime in the future, but well past the
> > points that they are allowed to by government order.
> >
> > It is unfortunate for the paid staff.
> >
> > --
> > Will
> >

> Makes no sense, I am sure it's only temporary.  The artifacts are not going
> anywhere, but there is always so much to do, this is a great time to retool
> and prepare to re-open a-fresh

*Blog: RetroRetrospective – Fun today with yesterday's gear……..
<http://www.jongleur.co.uk/blogs/>*
*Podcast*: *Retro Computing Roundtable <http://rcrpodcast.com/>* (Co-Host)