Living Computer Museum

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Wed May 27 19:13:55 CDT 2020

This related story makes the situation a bit scarier.

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/vulcan-to-close-its-arts-entertainment-division-which-includes-cinerama-and-seattle-art-fair/ <https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/vulcan-to-close-its-arts-entertainment-division-which-includes-cinerama-and-seattle-art-fair/>

Ian