Systems Engineering Laboratories - SEL History

Tony Aiuto tony.aiuto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:02:41 CST 2020

Eric:

Thanks for starting this. I've been doing little  updates to the SEL
wikipedia pages recently, but a dedicated site would be great.  I used the
machines heavily from 1977-1995, most of the 32/X series, as well as the
NP1.  AFAIK, I was the first person to get C++ (cfront) working under
UTX-32.
Alas, I didn't save any literature from the period.