WTB: AUI cables

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:20:57 CST 2020

On 11/17/20 1:10 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> On 11/17/20 10:21 AM, Jon Elson via cctalk wrote:
>> You can actually make these yourself if you can't buy them. There are,
>> I think 5 twisted pairs in a shield.
>> A LONG time ago, I made a few of them when I needed them right now.
>
> Interesting.
>
> Thank you for the information Jon.
>
> I might prefer the pricing of making them myself than some of -- what I
> think are -- the exhortation prices that I'm seeing on eBay.

Too bad they weren't this valuable a few years ago.  When I was still
working my department moved to a new building at the University.  We
were seeing our space greatly reduced and being a pack rat was no longer
a valid option.  I threw more than 100 of them out because I couldn't
even find anyone to take them from me for nothing.

bill