WTB: AUI cables

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Tue Nov 17 18:22:06 CST 2020

On 11/17/20 4:45 PM, John-Paul Stewart via cctalk wrote:
> Those seem rather high priced to me.

Ya.  They are actually (just barely) higher than I can find them on eBay
($20).

Maybe I'm being a cheapskate.  I like the $5 price a lot better.  I
think that's much closer to what I paid at Peoria Super Fest years ago
for them.  They were falling off the back of multiple trucks.

> These are not true AUI cables, but they are what I use for about 1/4
> the price of the ones mentioned above:
>
> https://www.cablesalescanada.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=480_494_495
>
> (That's a Canadian seller since that's where I am, but they'll ship
> to the US if that's where the original poster is.)

That's more to my (cheapskate) liking.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die