Pro 350 Print Set

Bjoren Davis bdweb at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 3 15:54:45 CDT 2020

> On 20/10/2019 17:27, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
> >/Manx lists MP-01394-00 as the Field Maintenance Print Set for the DEC />/Professional 350. I can't find this online and I was wondering if
> anyone has />/a scan of it by any chance? />//>//The Field Maintenance Print Set for the Professional 380 is available on
> Bitsavers along with some technical manuals for the Professional 350:
>
> http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/pro3xx/
>
> This might give you at least part of what you need.
>
> Matt
Hello Rob,

I know this is an old, old thread (I don't know what the etiquette about
dead threads is) but you might like to know that I bought a copy of
MP-01394 (the DEC Professional 350 Field Maintenance Print Set) and
scanned it.  Al Kossow was kind enough to post a compressed version on
bitsavers:
http://bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/pro3xx/MP-01394_PC350_Field_Maintenance_Print_Set_.pdf

--Bjoren