Remote job submission from PDP-11

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Wed Oct 7 11:11:33 CDT 2020

Ok, here are pics of three of them that I dug out. Ring any bells?

https://i.imgur.com/YZ4pUtY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QcHbkjY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/i68mtFW.jpg

Not as cool as the Chaosnet boards, but still interesting. Each board
has a Z80A SIO, DMA, DMA,DMA, CPU,and a CTC whatever that was. Three
EPROMS. One doesn't have the SIO but does have 4 PROMs and one EPROM.

Man, they were odd.