Old mainframes in Finland

Jim Manley jim.manley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:08:47 CDT 2020

If you try to access the paper describing the 2017 - 2018 restoration work,
you soon crash into an academic publication paywall, but if you're
persistent enough, as my frugal, self-funded computing and robotics
students and I are, you will eventually find this link to the PDF of the
paper at the authors' institution, Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza University of
Science and Technology in Kraków, Poland:

http://senster.agh.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/ms_version_Senster_Reactivation_of_a_Cybernetic_Sculpture_Leonardo.pdf

Enjoy!
Jim  KJ7JHE