Maynard MaynStream

Van Snyder van.snyder at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 13 14:51:24 CDT 2020

I have a Maynard MaynStream tape backup unit from the 1980's.

It uses audio-format cassettes with 1/4" tape, but it's a different
tape composition, and the cassette has a notch in it to tell the device
it's not just plain audio tape. The capacity was 80 MB per cassette.

I also have four ISA controller cards, four cables, and several
cassettes. We used it for backup with IBM PC/AT boxes many years ago.

Does anybody want it? It seems a shame to throw it in the e-waste bin.

Van Snyder
van.snyder at sbcglobal.net