VAX 11-780 Rack Available

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Mon Sep 7 13:46:31 CDT 2020

Hi friends.

This rack is available for free. I am located in 10510 happy to drive, up to say 1.5 hours to meet up to transfer vehicles?

https://w2hx.com/ForSale/DEC%20Rack/20200719_114742.jpg
https://w2hx.com/ForSale/DEC%20Rack/20200719_114751.jpg

it is in very nice condition. Comes with wheels/casters, no panels. It is, I believe 24" wide, but it has a set of vertical rails at 19" in addition to 24" I think the space on the right would carry cables etc? Regardless, it will work fine with 19" equipment. Just the perfect think you need to complete your DEC VAX or other DEC set up!

Contact me directly.
73 Eugene W2HX
PS Please pass onto any other list you may belong to that might have an interest in this rack. Thank you