NetWare 5.1 / BorderManager 3.5

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Tue Sep 8 20:18:04 CDT 2020

On 9/8/20 4:42 PM, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
> Something like this any help?
>
> https://winworldpc.com/product/netware/5x

I'm very familiar with WinWorld and VetusWare.  I quite like them.  They
are on the short list to find things like this.  There is high overlap
between a number of these places.

That being said, I haven't tested that specific ISO.  But that's mostly
because I've long had a version of NetWare 5.1.  Now that I'm looking
for specific things, particularly patches, I decided to send a broadcast
message.

> I have physical media of this somewhere:
>
> https://archive.org/details/Netware_5_Operating_System_3_User_Demo_Novell

I've been focusing on 5.1 and I've not yet broadened my net to include
5(.0).

I was sort of hoping that someone might have had the support pack files
tucked away somewhere.

I'm currently working on re-organizing my 48 GB of Novell software.
Partially to normalize the names and location, as well as to be able to
tell what I do and do not have.

Thank you for the reply Liam.  You re-enforced the fact that I need to
get a better understanding of what /specific/ versions I have and the
things I know about are.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die