[HECnet] RSTS/E patches

Tony Nicholson tony.nicholson at computer.org
Mon Sep 14 17:09:37 CDT 2020

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 7:28 AM Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast.net> wrote:

> I previously created a Github repository for various DEC things, including
> updated DECnet/E utilities.  I thought that the RSTS patches I had posted
> in the past were there also, but that wasn't the case.
>
> I've added a "patches" subdirectory, which contains the patches I have
> collected.  I just added a new one, which fixes a bug encountered when
> running SIMH set to be an 11/94.  In that case (and possibly some other
> similar variations) RSTS tries to figure out the line frequency and gets it
> wrong because SIMH executes much faster.
>
> https://github.com/pkoning2/decstuff is the repository.
>
>         paul

Thanks for this Paul.

There's also your NSP1.PAT patch to improve data flow using RSTS/E V10.1
under SIMH (posted to the SIMH mailing list in May 2016).

You'll find it and the NSP1.TXT describing it in my repository at

https://github.com/agn453/RSTS-E

in the "decnete" subdirectory.

I've recently joined HECnet and will be making some of my updates available
soon.

Tony

--
Tony Nicholson <tony.nicholson at computer.org>