Exploring early GUIs

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:27:15 CDT 2020

Not sure if I missed it but the Atari ST also ran GEM from ROM. I have been using mine recently with a GoTek and Flash Floppy.
There are many emulators.  I remember when I first used it being fascinated by the fact you could do many tasks without using the keyboard.
Mind you I generally used it with Gulam a "unix like" shell with a built in Micro Emacs.

Dave
G4UGM