Exploring early GUIs

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Mon Sep 21 11:06:17 CDT 2020

Well, CD images are available on the Web for both IRIX 5.3 and 6.5.
Various manuals, including installation guides seem to be available at
http://irix7.com/techpubs.html

As long as you have a CD drive (which you would have needed to install
Linux), you should be good to go, though certain bits and pieces like
the compilers probably need license keys to work properly.

Mike