Tektronix PDP-11 Signal Processing System BASIC 1980

Monty McGraw mmcgraw74 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:31:29 CDT 2020

Randy,

If you haven't checked already, we have quite a few posts on Tektronix
4051,4052 and 4054 including repairs on vcfed.org in the "Other" forum.

I have recovered lots of old 4050 program tapes and posted them to my
github repository:
 https://github.com/mmcgraw74/Tektronix-4051-4052-4054-Program-Files

If your 4051 includes the RS-232 option in your ROM backpack, you can
download the programs from a PC serial program like Realterm to your 4051,
once you get your 4051 repaired.

I just repaired my 4054A, which stopped clearing the screen when I pressed
the PAGE key or ran the PAGE command.
I found that the problem was the one-shot IC on that circuit had died and
had to be replaced.

If your problem is on the display board - it is easy to access with the
cover removed.

Monty