Lisa Source Code

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 08:05:17 CDT 2021

Linked lists go back a long way.  FAT is one, in a sense.  DECtape file systems for DOS (also RSTS) are linked, in the blocks.  The same goes for the CDC 6000 file system (more precisely, it has contiguous blocks within a track, and links from the last block in the track to the next track number).

	paul