Looking for VAXSET Software Engineering Tools for VMS 4.x

Malte Dehling mdehling at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 08:11:50 CDT 2021

Dear all,

On Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 02:13:58PM +0200, Malte Dehling wrote:
> I am looking for a version of the VAXSET Software Engineering Tools to
> run on (Micro)VMS 4.7.  The oldest version I have found so far is
> VAXSET010 which requires VMS 5.3 to run (this was on CSD 1991/05.)

I was informed of a typo: the version I have is VAXSET100, so v10.0.  I
am still looking for earlier versions (v8.0 already requires VMS 5.x.)

If anyone has an early 1990 (or older) Consolidated Software
Distribution CD: that should contain VAXSET v7.0 and I would love to
obtain a copy.

Or maybe someone still has an old VAXSET TK50 tape?  I have working TK50
drives and am happy to pay a reasonable price and deal with tape baking
etc if needed.

Cheers,
Malte

--