Apple 3.5" drive issue

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Tue Apr 20 17:14:27 CDT 2021

If you can hear the eject motor, you may want to inspect the eject gear. I know I’ve had to replace them on both of my //gs drives. They’re 3D printed and I think I found them on eBay or one of the 3D services. I forget. I do remember it was $15 for 2.

http://cini.classiccmp.org/
Long Island S100 User’s Group