DEC BA11-K KY11-L mounting brackets -- how?

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Tue Apr 20 18:34:47 CDT 2021

Thanks for the info, Noel.

There seem to be several small oddities with this cabinet (there was also a puzzle I posted about here a while back, related to securing the power monitor board; it turned out with that one that this cabinet is missing some internal mounting tabs that other folks' cabinets seem to have.)

> On Apr 20, 2021, at 4:14 PM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:
>
>> Pictures of my brackets should be viewable at
>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/wni3mDAQHozK9Ho27
>
> I couldn't get them to display on my modern Window laptop, using either the
> Edge or Explorer browsers. I had to get my wife to show them to me on her
> Apple laptop. Not a great site to use for photos.

Wow, sorry about that...  Do folks here have an alternative service they like/recommend for sharing linked photos to the list?

    cheers,
      --FritzM.