PDP 11/23 for sale on Ebay

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:32:51 CDT 2021

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 8:18 AM Jeffrey S. Worley via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> There's a nice, working PDP 11/23 with 20 meg hdd and 1meg (!!) of ram,
> with terminal screens indicating full operation.  The asking price is
> $900.00, but I imagine the fellow might negotiate.  Shipping is gonna
> be a fair penny.

I assume you mean this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154037992233

Item location: Winnetka, California, United States

Item description:
"This listing is for one DEC PDP 11/23 Computer preloaded with
Micro/RSX v3.1 operating system.  The unit includes a Seagate ST-225
hard drive, and DEC dual floppy drive model RX50.  The CPU is a M8189
KDF11 full size board, and also includes two 512KB full size memory
boards model M8067, for a total of 1024KB memory.  The unit also has
an IEEE GPIB card M7954 and a 4 line ASYNC Mux board with rear panel
ports, model M3106.  The controller is an RQDX-3 QBUS controller,
model M7555.  The CRT monitor is not included.  The unit is in very
nice condition and has been tested and verified to be in perfect
working condition and ready for use.  This unit is for local pickup
only."