Need a BASIC expert

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Apr 22 01:40:46 CDT 2021

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021, Brent Hilpert wrote:
> It's not clear what you're looking for:
>  1. A possible predecessor/origin for the source code or design of the MINCAL interpreter,
>  2. or, earlier BASIC implementations that had the language features you mention.

Well, both with the focus on 1.
I'm trying to find out if there were other earlier implementations of the
languages that were available for the MINCAL 500 series. Apparently we
have the only existing system, and all software seem to be lost, so I
thought I might try to recreate some of it by finding references/sources
from other systems. I want to start with the BASIC interpreter.

Christian