Is this a new record?

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Thu Apr 22 18:33:01 CDT 2021

I have a number of keyboards that folks of this ilk like (several
Symbolics keyboards and a number of 3278/9 keyboards). Fortunately,
they're all connected to respective machines.

I did see that someone (on ebay) had taken an APL 3278 keyboard and
converted it to USB!  Grr.  These people make me mad.

--
TTFN - Guy