DEC PDP-11/45 backplane +5 ECO

jwest at classiccmp.org jwest at classiccmp.org
Sun Apr 25 10:09:38 CDT 2021

Noel wrote...
> PS: I wonder how many people here have -11/45's? ISTR one other, but
> they aren't common.

Tony replied...
I do.

I have a dual bay 11/45 with RL02, RX02, BA11 expansion, and an early 3rd party (CSI?) linktape. All restored, tested, and working with spares and docs. In retirement I'm focusing on my 21MX systems, but I will keep one or two pdp-11's. The 11/45 will not be one I keep, it's up for sale and may end up on ebay. Other than the 11/45, most of my non-HP stuff will be given or traded away.