DEC RF08/RS08 module placement info

Vincent Slyngstad vincent.slyngstad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:56:14 CDT 2021

On 4/25/2021 1:42 PM, Josh Dersch via cctalk wrote:
> 2) Can someone with an RF08 and/or RS08 take a few detailed pictures of the
> logic (from the handle side, of course) so I can compare?  (Note: the
> available RF08/RS08 pictures on the 'net are of the unit currently in my
> possession, so are not useful in this regard!)

This one might be useful for comparison:
https://www.computercollection.net/index.php/disk-drives/
https://www.computercollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/IMG_2241.jpg
It's a little out of focus toward the bottom.

https://www.computercollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/IMG_2243.jpg
Only one side of the drive electronics appears to be visible.

	Vince