3B2 in Brazil on Facebook

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Tue Apr 27 14:42:14 CDT 2021

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021, at 12:36 PM, Alexandre Souza via cctalk wrote:
> Burnos aires is in Argentina, not in Brazil :/
> Anyway Argentina is near and I have proffessional A3 scanning capabilities.
> If you want to save on freight I can receive the manuals and scan them.
>
> Enviado do meu Tele-Movel

I am as always extremely interested in preserving the software and documentation. Much of it is probably already imaged (see https://archives.loomcom.com/3b2/ for everything I have mirrored, currently), but it's always good to double-check.

I hope someone rescues the hardware, but it won't be me -- I am already up to my ears in 3B2/300's and 3B2/310's! I think it would be great if all of it could find a good home local to Argentina.

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  Poulsbo, WA