DEC backplane power connectors

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Feb 2 15:12:40 CST 2021

    > I'm too burned out to look at the engineering drawings and get the part
    > number to confirm; I'll do that 'soon'.

The BA11-K FMPS gives the male shell part numbers as 12-09350-06 and -15; the
DD11-C lists the female shell numbers as 12-09351-06 and -15. Those look like
they are DEC numbers:

  https://gunkies.org/wiki/DEC_part_numbers

So I'm not sure those are much use. (I'm not going to bother trying to look up
what they translate too; we already have the AMP numbers needed to order them;
so not much to be gained.)

    > I took a picture of the male shells, and added it to the CHWiki page
    > (I'll add the females tomorrow).

Done.

	Noel