Part# request: TK70 eject switch

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Feb 9 20:01:54 CST 2021

Working on fixing a pair of TK70's here to speed up my backups. The TK50
is fine on a TQK70 controller (it streams perfectly) but I am coming
close to filling a tape.

I've managed to assemble a working TK70 out of two unhappy ones, but to
fix the other I need to replace the eject button switch. The
plastic/rubber on it has turned to the usual goo.

Does anyone know the part number for that switch? Taller than a usual
SMD button switch, so a stock one won't work. I could take it apart but
that would be a kludge.

Thanks!