DEC RK11-C Disk Controller - on ebay...or is it?

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Tue Feb 9 20:02:45 CST 2021

> On Feb 9, 2021, at 5:24 PM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> BTW, your neat hack to do that only works on the RK11-C, and not the RK11-D:
> the latter doesn't implement 'Read/Write-All'.

Yup -- this is one of the lesser-known advantages of the RK11-C over the later controllers.  Another being the theoretical ability to hook up a blinkenlights panel to slots 31 and 32 rows A and B :-)

Also missing from that eBay listing, BTW: the usually accompanying H720-E to power the thing.  I wonder if that will be or has been listed separately?

    --FritzM.