Deciphering an odd floppy disk format.

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Feb 15 20:16:48 CST 2021

Thanks for the brochure.
That looks like a fascinating project!
Computerworld mentioned it occasionally in 1980.

I love that "Pl/1 will soon emerge as the dominant language of
microcomputers"

If you haven't already exhausted such leads (apologies if you already
have), some trivial GOOGLE'ing turned up the name (and autobiography) of a
guy who designed one of their disk controllers:
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AFZhXO9UdDh2wbg&cid=5982EE6D20F4C106&id=5982EE6D20F4C106%2111901&parId=root&o=OneUp

https://www.old-computers.com/museum/forum.asp?c=1286&st=1

https://philosophycentral.org/technology/

Sorry, NO technical details of the controller that he designed.