List your old computer

Kevin Parker trash80 at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 24 00:59:31 CST 2021

Hi folks - there used to be a web site where you could register and list
your "classic/old computer(s)". I'm not looking to do that but am  trying to
find something from years gone by that I think was on that site.

I thought it was https://www.old-computers.com/ or http://oldcomputers.net/
but it's neither of those.

My googlefoo has been unable to track it down assuming it still exists. I
know at one stage the owner was thinking of closing it down because of hacks
or spamming of forms or something like that.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thank you!!

Kevin Parker

<https://t.sidekickopen08.com/s2t/o/5/f18dQhb0S7n28cFFdQW752kH81jkhdLW1_k-L-
1qZM43W3s0v_y2M0f8BF4c2NfHml5Hf6Bq4h603?si=8000000004908274&pi=997afdd6-85ea
-4056-b2dd-7a9b54226840>