personal history of personal computers

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:31:55 CST 2021

There was a little known 68K machine. It was the Canon Cat. Although, it was generally not intended as a development machine, in its short life, several applications were developed.
It was primarily sold as a word processor ( quite powerful one at that ). It had Forth running under the word processor. One could do both assembly and other things once one understood how to access the Forth.
If you should ever get one, don't use the disk drive until you talk to me.
It has a common problem that if you don't understand it will destroy the drive.
Dwight