APL\360

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 17:11:32 CST 2021

I was in Mathematics (sorry I am English) and I wrote code in APL to do Critical Path Analysis with Heuristic Resource Levelling in APL. Sadly I no longer have the code.
I believe APL was widely used by actuaries to calculate life assurance premiums because of its ability to do array manipulations,

> N.

Dave