DDCMP sync?

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:02:09 CST 2021

I did a thing called SyncDongle.(
https://github.com/MattisLind/alfaskop_emu/tree/master/hardware/SyncDongle)

Essentially a BluePill with some level converters. It is using the SPI port
for sync communication.

Then I developed a BSC implementation and a HDLC implementation to use on
the SyncDongle.

https://github.com/MattisLind/alfaskop_emu/tree/master/Utils/BSCGateway/BSCBridge

https://github.com/MattisLind/alfaskop_emu/tree/master/Utils/SDLCBridge

BSCBridge is more finished and works quite well to communicate between a
USB host (Hercules) and a BSC terminal controller.  SDLCbridge is working
but is unfinished but tested fine with some simple SDLC messages to a
terminal so the low level stuff seemed to work.

https://youtu.be/H1Sxt7xjn4Y
https://youtu.be/CFfB3yCN9OI

Not sure if 1 mbit/s is possible with the SyncDongle hardware. But it might
be.

/Mattis