UNIVAC

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:29:45 CST 2021

We have had this guy harassing the Computer History Museum, then all unsuspecting restorers under the false pretense of doing computer materials history research. In the end we understood he was trying to find out if asbestos was used in the machinery or buildings that were used to make the IBM 1401. We believe he is trying to find a sleazy way to sue all the computer makers that have made computers in the past. When it became clear what he was doing, we told him to stop harassing us and contact the CHM legal people. Never heard of him again.
Marc