Free punched card deck machine, suitable to make reader and punch

Carl Claunch carlclaunch51 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 15:11:36 CDT 2021

The machine is 41" wide, 22" deep and 22" high.

Total guess is 200 pounds, might be a bit less.

I have a hydraulic lift cart that can be used to roll it to a car and lift
it to the bed height, but someone has to be able to lift it up onto the
cart and then off the cart at its final destination assuming we bring the
cart to its new home.

Carl