VAX4000 VLC diagnostics/console

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 02:52:51 CDT 2021

> On 15 Jul 2021, at 08:03, Antonio Carlini via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> It would be nice to know if Bluepill works on the VS4000 range: I wonder if my VS4000-90 would then become silent enough to run more often!

So far it’s detected as  a Quantum Fireball but also is detected 8 times. I notice the chipset in the VLC is NCR and there are known issues with the NCR chipset in a Mac SE so I’ve poked a message out on the blueSCSI discord server to see if anyone has any ideas. One of the contributors worked on the SCSI2SD for VAX so he may be of help.

--
Adrian Graham
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest private home computer collection?