Tektronix 8002 microprocessor lab software

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Jul 19 18:15:11 CDT 2021

On 7/19/21 4:03 PM, Jules Richardson via cctalk wrote:

> Just out of interest, is the software for the Tektronix 8002 microprocessor lab archived out there anywhere?

I have some but it is hard-sectored so I've never tried to read it.

It's pretty unlikely anyone at the tek museum would have tried to recover
the floppies even if they had them.

One of my 'really like to try to recover' things at CHM is we have a bunch of floppies from
the company that designed it for Tek, but someone put a center punch through every disk, so
I'm going to have to take them out of the jacket and try to flatten the dent out as best as
I can.