Tektronix 8002 microprocessor lab software

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:17:27 CDT 2021

On 7/19/21 7:53 PM, Jules Richardson via cctalk wrote:
> Well sadly it's looking like game over. By the sounds of it there's a
> basement full of old equipment and boards, and a scrapper out in OH has
> offered $6k for the lot, sight unseen, just on the hope that they can make
> a buck on the gold and palladium content.

annnnd... right after I hit send on that, things start looking up again.
The guy responsible for this stuff doesn't seem to want it to get scrapped
any more than I do, and he got in touch with folks down at Cape Canaveral
(there are various ex-NASA things in the pile), then talked to the family
of the estate; it sounds like some of it at least might get donated to the
collection down there.

I'm not sure about non-NASA things at this point, we'll see - but it sounds
like there's interest now in not junking it, at least!

Jules