Compaq Deskpro boards/hard drives from the late 1990s

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Jul 20 13:36:38 CDT 2021

Indeed, those are nice systems. Some of them were a bit daffy (the
Prosignia Pentium 120's were odd) but I still have an XE4100 that I run
NextStep on. The integrated video was great....

I do however miss my Deskpro/2000. Dual Pentium Pro and by the end I had
dual PODP chips running in it with I think 2-4 gb of memory. That system
was impressive....