Microsoft OSs (was: Install Floppies)

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Sat Jul 24 12:33:40 CDT 2021

The “administrative” install is often called a “flat” installation. That’s how I usually install Windows 3.1 when I need it. On a machine with no CD, I install Procomm and ZModem it over and unzip it into a temporary directory.

I also have a one-floppy Windows 3.1 setup (I can get 386Enh running) that I use for random things.

http://cini.classiccmp.org/
Long Island S100 User’s Group