RP/M2 by Micro Methods Inc

Eric Christopherson echristopherson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 10:09:17 CDT 2021

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 9:52 PM David Griffith via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I found a copy of RP/M2 for the IBM PC by Micro Methods Inc. with manual
> and some floppies, 8" and 5.25".  According to the manual, this was a
> CP/M compatible operating system.  Doing a web search doesn't tell me
> anything more than a couple offhand comments.  Does anyone here know
> anything interesting about this?

David, might you be willing to post it somewhere? I have a few V30 chips
and have been wanting to try some CP/M-80 stuff on them out of sheer
masochism. I've found some packages letting you run (some) CP/M-80 binaries
from DOS, but it's interesting that RP/M2 is a full OS that doesn't run
under DOS.

> --
> David Griffith
> dave at 661.org