VAXstation 4000/vlc mouse issue

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 05:37:58 CDT 2021

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 at 05:08, Zane Healy via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I now have my VAXstation 4000/vlc up and running OpenVMS 7.3, DECnet Phase IV, and part of my cluster.  It’s using a SCSI2SD v5.2 board for the hard drive.  While have plenty of DEC Hard Drives, I like the lower noise, power, and heat of the SCSI2SD’s, plus I can really cram the disk space in there, this has a whopping 32GB. :-)

This is good news -- well done.

I have 3 of the things, with keyboards and mice, but only 1 DEC mono
monitor. Unfortunately my to-do list is so long that I've never even
tried them since I got them 8 years ago. :-( I don't know where to
begin testing, TBH...

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com