Memorex Telex IDE 711186669587 ISA controller

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Tue Jun 15 05:29:48 CDT 2021

The recently acquired a Memorex Telex IDE ISA controller (early 1990s),
number 711186669587 , that has an unpopulated floppy / tape controller area on the board. The board has 34-pin internal header and DC-37 for external drive.

I would like to populate those missing components on the PC board.
I could reverse engineer the design, and “fill in blanks” of the likely floppy/tape controller.  The PLCC package (44-pin) is likely a late model chipset (tape/floppy).

A schematic, parts list, or manual would shorten the effort for this board.

Greg
chicago