Who has a working Terak?

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Sat Jun 19 07:35:02 CDT 2021

One of the original UCSD Pascal team contacted me, asking if
any of my Teraks are still working.  Sadly, they don't.

I seem to remember hearing on the list that someone had re-capped and
re-socketed their Terak, and that it's working.

He wants to get video of an original, working Terak to demonstrate
the UCSD Pascal menu system.  He wants to show how the UCSD Pascal
menu system could've influenced Apple's menus on the Lisa.

Yes, I pointed out that you can run it under emulation.

- John